Yes, that's right...it's time to start clearing out all of the little baby boy stuff up to size 3T, bedding, decor, old bottles, strollers, and more. I spent the last few weeks organizing these items, and getting them priced for the big consignment sale here. The sale is this weekend, so we'll see how it goes. All items have been dropped off, and we will never see these items again. I must admit, it was quite sad to go through everything and see clothes that the boys wore alot and that they both looked so handsome in. They are both growing so fast!Well, not only is it time to get rid of some things, it's also been time to start preparing for the little girl that is about to enter our family's life! Of course, I'm a purple person, so how could you think her room would be any color but....PURPLE! It's a great shade of purple and Dan found it on the mistint aisle one evening for $5. Her room is painted, and now it's time to start looking for decor. I'm kind of going for a chic, modern look. The crib isn't set up yet, but we have to keep a guest bed around, and the last picture shows that in her room. The boys have loved giving the room possession to Mayleigh. And, I can promise you that she is outfitted already for about a year. Not that her closet is big, but it is already FULL all the way up to size 12M. She is such a girl already!!!! We'll see what happens when those two big brothers start showing her their guns and bugs!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment