Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rodeo Round-up

Josh and Nathan had Rodeo Round-up at school a few weeks ago.  It was a great experience for both of them.  Their school did a great job at making this a wonderful and fun day for the kids.  It started out with each class singing songs for the parents.  Nathan's class went first and I must admit, Nathan stole the show.  He was so cute.  I wish I had a video of it to put on here.  Josh did great too!  After the songs each class followed a schedule of visiting the petting zoo, listening to a cowboy story by the fire, going to world wise, riding the horses, and spending time playing outside.  World Wise is a class that the boys have been going to all year.  It is outside of their regular class and taught by Ms. Jane.  This has been a great program for both of them.  They have learned areas on the map, many things about other cultures, and flags for many countries.  Ms. Jane has been amazing with these children.

No comments: