With the new baby on the way, there is some moving going on in our house. The boys will go back to their old ways of sharing a room. I found a great deal at a garage sale on a bunk bed, but it needed some TLC. So, off to Lowe's for the paint. I really wanted to paint it black, but Josh had another idea. When I asked him what color he wanted, "Blue" was his response. So, off Mommy goes to find a smokey blue. I asked gave him a few choices of smokey blue. His says "I don't want that blue, I want this blue", and proceeds to pick up "Yacht Club Blue". I'm sure you can imagine what this looks like by the name. We got home and decided to let the boys help a little with the painting.
Now you can see the blue!!! It was a little messy letting the boys help paint, but it was fun! Good thing for Paint Clothes, which we didn't have before, but we certainly created some on this day.
They slept in their new bunk beds for the first time last night and really enjoyed it!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comment:
The yacht club blue was a good choice, Josh!
It looks like the bunk bed has lots of storage too --- always a plus! Is Nathan on a crib mattress underneath - or is that a twin mattress? Can't wait to see it in person someday soon?!
Post a Comment