Saturday, October 1, 2011

The powers of Score-man

Just a quick blog from the soccer fields! This morning Josh had a soccer game at 8am. You can imagine how hard it is to get 3 kids ready and out the door by 7:30. It was the coldest morning of soccer season so far, and after being out at the fields watching joshs game for about 10 mins we decided to wrap up mayleigh in a jacket. While doing this, we missed our teams goal being scored, and low an behold it was Josh that scored it! He was so excited! Running around with his hands up! Play continues for a few minutes, and one of joshs teammates kicks to score and it bounces off of the goalie straight to Josh. He took anshot, and scored goal #2. Once again running around with hands in the air so proud of himself. After his game we were in the car and I asked him how his first goal was scored, and his response "I don't know! I guess I had the powers of Score-man!". This is a very fitting comment for him because right now they talk about super powers ALOT!!!!

No comments: