Yes, that's right! Our family is growing again! We will soon be a family of 6! Dan says that we will soon become to everyone not the "Griffith Family" anymore, but the "Griffith Clan". Baby #4 is definitely a surprise blessing from God. I'm praying God has big plans for this child!!! The initial shock has worn off a little and we're getting used to the idea. Okay, I'm getting used to the idea. Dan was super excited when we found out. It is really funny how God works. Who would have thought that I would be the scared one, and Dan would be the one so excited! That's how it was, and still is at times! Maybe because I still remember the aches and pains of pregnancy #3. Please pray along with us for an easy, uncomplicated pregnancy, and also for a little more excitement for me!
Baby looks healthy, and is due to arrive April 20, 2012. That's right, 5 days after tax season! We couldn't have planned that any better, HEHE!!!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comment:
Wow-wee!!!!!! Congratulations! Of course you're the nervous one, being that you will be caring for them all day (no offense to Dan, just the facts of motherhood). So fun. Time for a large mini-van or maybe just a full on church van? :-)
So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment