Happy Valentine's Day! Just a few days late, but I thought I'd share what our day was like! It was a busy day of cooking, parties, and baking! Mayleigh was all dressed in her Valentine's outfit (which I'm pretty sure was the first time any of my children had a Valentine's outfit). We made a cheerios dessert with marshmallows and chocolate, and you know if there is chocolate involved it was good. We planned to have a nice dinner at home, and have dessert! We made crafts for all the grandparents (sorry, we have forgotten to give those or send those to you, but we will make sure we do that soon). The boys also built wooden cars that were given to them for Christmas, and they made sure Safety was 1st, even for Mayleigh! Then we enjoyed a nice evening of opening Valentine's gifts which consisted of bubbles, kites, snorkels and goggles, gift cards, sterling silver rings, and cards! We had a nice family evening! It is nice to have a loving family to share Valentine's with!
No comments:
Post a Comment