Hello Everyone! Okay, for those of you that don't know, which of my blog readers that should be very few of you by now, but we thought we'd let you in on this....The Griffith Family is expecting baby #3 in November. Dan has decided to nickname this fetus, PINTO! Of course because that's how it looked at the first sonogram. I think Josh was Peanut, and I can't remember what Nathan's name was. We are all pretty excited about this journey. Josh is pretty sure he wants a baby brother and wants to name him "Another Nathan". When his teachers at school said "you can't do that because then you won't know who you're talking to", he said "No, I'll have Nathan and Another Nathan"!!! Nathan talks about a baby brother at times and then a baby sister at times, so I can't tell which one he really wants more. Of course, Daddy and I are hoping for a girl, but at this point, what's another boy in the mix! We'll be excited either way! We will keep you updated on how things are going!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment