On February 11 and 12 we had a nice winter snow storm. We watched it snow almost all day on Feb. 11, but it didn't start to really come down and stick until Thursday evening. We took the boys outside for some snow fun.
The beginnings of the snowman!
Rolling the snow for the snowman's head!
Having fun in the snow! Can you see the twinkle in his eye?
Nathan didn't pick up the snow much, but he was pretty worried about the snow being on his car and making it impossible to ride in his car.
Josh had just successfully thrown a snowball my way!
This was the next morning after almost 6 inches of snowfall here! Josh woke up at 7am, bouncing into our room, jumping on the bed, and excitedly saying "I'm ready to go play in the snow!!!" He could have stayed our there all day if it weren't for his wimpy mom and brother! Nathan didn't want to go outside and when we got out there, he didn't want to stay long. He's kind of like me when it comes to cold!
This is our snowman! Mommy wasn't that good at building him!
This became Josh's favorite activity while we were outside, just picking up a huge handfull of snow and eating it. If I remember correctly, he spent more time in the bathroom this afternoon having to potty!
Nathan walking in the snow seeing how deep his feet are going!
We made snow ice cream! That was fun!
The boys eating their snow ice cream! We mixed in some chocolate syrup to make it fun!
The second time out for the day! Josh decided to make a snow angel! I didn't even know he knew what a snow angel was. I was so excited to show him how to do it, but he already knew!!!
This was our neighbors snowman! I think they win the prize for Best Snowman on the street!


No comments:
Post a Comment