Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quick Summary

Okay, so I know it, I've been a terrible blogger lately. I have changed the look of the blog, and the name of the blog, but I haven't update in a LONG time. Our family has had a busy couple of months. First we moved to Tyler in July, sold our house in Forney, closed on a home in Tyler, moved into our new home (pictures to follow), doing some work on the house, training walks for the 3-Day, actually participating in the 3-Day in November, Thanksgiving activities, and now here we are, almost Christmas time. Here are a few pictures of the family over the past few months:
Dan and I were able to attend a Texas Longhorns game thanks to one of his co-workers!!!

Joshua and Nathan are both loving their new school, Little People's School. This was Josh's first field trip ever, and it was to the Fire Station!

We made it to a Pumpkin Patch and the boys had a great time!
The traditional Griffith Bumblebee costume was lost this year, so Nathan became a bear instead. I'd have to say he still looks pretty cute!!!
Josh was Elmo, almost! Only when he would wear his head pard, which wasn't often! He did have a great time saying "Trick or Treat" and at first wanted one of us to go with them, but decided about about 2 or 3 houses he could do it himself.
Our First Mommy and Son Date! We had dinner at Chili's and went to the movies to see "Where the Wild Things Are" I wouldn't recommend it for a 4 year old, but we had a great time!The family after the 3-Day! Check out more pictures and my story at www.3dayrobyn.blogspot.com.
Josh in his Turkey hat at his Thanksgiving Feast and Program at school!
Nathan at his Thanksgiving Feast and Program at school.

We have also enjoyed a family trip to the local Putt Putt Golf. This is Josh's excitement for his "hole in one".

















No comments: