Thursday, October 9, 2008

Arboretum....we're back!!!



















I know I just overloaded you all with pictures, but it was our first trip back to the Arboretum after the warm summer we had. The boys had a great time. You can see they loved the pumpkin patch and also the pumpkin house. There was also a petting zoo, which Josh loves. Nathan wasn't real sure what to do with all those animals. They both played in the HAY maze that is set-up, and you can see the progression and Josh figured out if you get on top of the Hay you can go where ever you want to without being cut-off. It was a lot of fun, and look for more pictures of the Arboretum through the month of May. We always have a great time there!

2 comments:

Home as Hobby said...

What precious little pumpkins! Had fun last night!

Paul said...

Boy! Your day at the Arboretum sure looked like fun!! I would have liked to see that pumpkin house.

Just think! This time last year Nathan was sitting right in a pumpkin. Now he can walk and run all around it. That is great!

Love, Gramma