

Hello Everyone! Nathan turned 5 months old last week. He's really becoming aware of the things around him and he loves it when his big brother plays with him. One of their favorite things to do is take a bath together. Although sometimes Nathan doesn't think it is so fun when brother splashes him. Nathan is a lot like his big brother in that he smiles all the time. All you have to do is talk to him, and he will grin. He loves having people around him and very energized by other people. I think we might have two very people oriented sons. Here are a few recent pictures of Nathan. ENJOY!!!


1 comment:
Sweet precious beautiful boys! da'boyz! I Love them! Just like Daddy. Robyn, you and Dan are very Blessed. I hope when my lilttle grandson is born in Dec., he will be as happy & dear as Joshua and Nathan are. Give them hugs & kisses from Auntie Gramma Mary Rhodes!
Love, Ms. Mary Rhodes
Post a Comment