Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Joshua is 27 months old!




Josh is now 27 months old and he is everywhere!!!! He loves his independence, almost a little too much, which I'm sure is normal for any 2 year old. He has been attending Mother's Day Out here at the Methodist Church, and he loves "school". One day he was jumping up and down to get into his classroom when I was trying to get the safety gate open. His teacher is really good and she works with them on sign language. One dayI had read what they had learned and I asked him to show me. Well, of course I had no idea if he was right. I went to the internet to look it up and sure enough he was doing the right sign. Josh talks all the time!!! It is really cute to listen to him! He's also so sweet! A very affectionate child! And, you can see by the picture of him and daddy that he still looks a lot like his daddy! He loves his daddy very much!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hey! I love your new blog for Josh and Nathan . . . and for their parents. We shall look forward to consulting it often!!

The pictures of "the boyz" are fabulous. You can certainly tell who their Daddy is. Please keep the pictures coming. I also love the commentary.

I am eagerly looking forward to being with you in just two weeks from today!!

Much love and many kisses to you all, Gramma and for Granddaddy.