It's been a while since I've updated, and I don't have a picture for this one. But it was too funny not to share. So, it's Saturday night, we've had a very busy day. Needless to say the kids were exhausted! Well about an hour after putting the boys to bed, we hear their door open while we are watching a movie. Nathan steps out and says "I gotta go potty" so I tell him okay! This is usually followed by a run to the bathroom, but this time I hear nothing. I look towards their room and Nathan already has his pants pulled down. So I say to him "go to the potty". Next thing I know I look over and he's standing in front of a box of spring clothes for Josh that hasn't been put away yet. I throw the recliner closed and run in and find my worst fear happening.... You guessed it!!!! Nathan is peeing into the clothes!!! Joshs spring clothes are certainly broken in for this year!!!! Poor Nathan was so tired he didn't realize he wasn't in the bathroom! We put
Clothes in the washer and got a good laugh for a few minutes!!!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
1 day ago


1 comment:
oh my goodness!!! that's hilarious. sweet little nathan & poor josh! :)
Post a Comment