



The boys last day of school was December 17th, but I can't believe that I'll be sending them back to school tomorrow. The break went by really fast. Anyway, I missed Josh's Christmas party at school and felt like "worst mother of the year". I had received a letter about it, but saw the time and assumed it was Friday since that would be their last day before the break. I got there on Friday expecting to have to go between classes and participate in Nathan's party and Josh's party, but when I got to the school, Josh's classroom was really quite. The kids were in there but they were having a quiet break, and his teacher came out and asked me if I was ready to take him home. I thought back to the day before when Josh came home with treat sacks and lots of goodies from school and I realized I had missed his party. I was sad! So, I made my way back down to Nathan's class and watched him make his "Christmas Tree", which is made totally from edible items. And since frosting is one of Nathan's favorite sweet treats, his "tree" didn't last very long, OH and neither did the M&M's he was suppose to decorate with. Here are a few pictures of him decorating his tree! I didn't get any pictures of him eating it because he did wait to finish it off when we go in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment