Thursday, January 27, 2011

From the Mouth's of Babes!!!

Josh has really been budding with his personality lately!  He is a funny character.  The other night he kept us laughing.  One evening we had a college guy over for dinner.  We are a part of a program called "Adopt An Apache", and we have adopted a tennis player from TJC, and we are suppose to have dinners with them, let them wash clothes at our house, and whatever else college kids need that their parents can't provide while they are here.  So, we're eating dinner and Dan asked Billy what classes he's taking.  Billy answers "I'm in Accounting 2 Managerial Accounting", and I said to him "I know someone who would be a good tutor", and I pointed to Dan.  Josh quickly said "Sometimes you toot mommy".  Yes, we all had a great laugh at that one!!!  It was so funny to Dan that he felt it worthy of facebook status, which is really not a great time to update is little used facebook account.
So, later that evening Josh ended up falling asleep in the recliner with a fever.  When it was time to pick him up and put him in bed we decided to lay him in our bed.  Nathan had been in a bath for a little while, but he was getting dressed for bed.  Our bedroom and the boys' room is directly across the hall from each other.  Nathan was jumping on his bed with his jammy shorts on with no shirt, and Josh says "Make him go put a shirt on, He's FREAKING me out".  WHAT!!!  Did my 5 year old really just say freaking???  Yes he did, and I must admit I laughed at him again that evening!!!
I have friends who blog about the sweet things their children say.....Nope, not me just when tell on others for their tooting habits and when they say the word "freaking"!  But just because I don't blog about their sweet moments, doesn't mean I don't have the sweetest kids in the world!!!!

No comments: