Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 Prayer Request

Hello Everyone!  For those of you who have been following the blog, you will notice a slight change in the focus of our blog.  We used to be all about our boys.  We are switching our focus a little bit to be a little more involved with the whole family.  We figured Mom and Dad had things going on too, and sometimes people do want to hear what is going on in their lives too.  So here is the first blog entry about MOM! 

So for 2010, I gave my husband a list of prayer request that I wanted him to be praying about for me this New Year.  Well, the other day I added another one to the list, and if you feel lead, feel free to join in this prayer with us.  Sometimes life with two boys ages 2 and 4 is adventurous, fun, exciting, crafty, creative, tiring, overwhelming, and just plain exhauting.  I feel like recently I have definately felt overwhelmed more times than not.  I've had many people remind me to enjoy these years because they are the best.  At times I feel like getting JOY from these years is just possible.  So, my new prayer for 2010 is that I would enjoy my children at these ages more.  That I wouldn't stress over the small things and just let them be kids also so that they will enjoy these ages more as well.  I love those two little guys so much, and I certainly don't want to do anything to hinder the relationship with either of them. 

So, JOSH and NATHAN, here's to taking time with each of you everyday and bringing the JOY back into this time!!!!  I love you both so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, i pray this same thing for myself all the time! being a mommy is so awesome, but it is definitely a challenging adventure, huh? i hope you find joy each day with those two punkins. :)