I thought I would give this one it's own post. The boys had a great time opening presents, as did we all. The boys received such things as stick horses, cheap toys in their stockings, books, race track, Josh got a drum, and much more. Josh thought every gift was his and that it was his turn to open all the time. He is at such a fun age to enjoy Christmas. I guess that's why it was easy to "overdue" his presents this year. But it was OH SO MUCH FUN!!!! They both got really excited about each gift. Here is the thing around our house, Santa doesn't get to bring the good gifts. Mommy and Daddy should get the credit for those. The funniest thing was that when Josh opened his drum he said "He did bring it, he did get it". Of course, mommy and daddy say "who brought it", and his response was "Santa brough it". Well, he had obviously missed the part where MOMMY and DADDY got that drum NOT SANTA! Uncle Mark said jokingly to Josh "You better give credit where credit is due". It was pretty hilarious! It was the very last gift we opened and that was all we heard for the rest of the evening. I don't have pictures of his drum, and I'm not sure how that happened, but enjoy the rest of the pictures.
Josh with his stick horse
Nathan checking out the goods in his stocking.
Josh did take a little break from opening gifts to spend some time with Trevor on the boys new lounge cushion!
Mommy in her new "purple" sunglasses, which have already been returned and I'm sure you can tell why!!!!
Daddy in his new purple bow, which can not be returned!
Josh, Nathan, and Benjamin all received these SWEET animal hats from Granma and Grandaddy. They got them in a "zoo" in Mexico. The boys loved them. We thought Josh was actually going to sleep in his, but he ended up taking it off, but it was right back on the next morning.









1 comment:
Cute pics! Yes, I can see why the sunglasses were returned...they are huge. :) Okay, soooo, I will get to your house someday. Really, I will...miss y'all!!
Post a Comment