
On one of our trips to the arboretum Josh kept saying he wanted to get his face painted. We have never had a painted face because we would always get to the front of the line and he would always decide he didn't want to do it. It was kind of a chilly day, and we waited in line for almost an hour to do this. I was really scared we would see the same thing happen and get to the front and Josh decide not to do it. I had a back-up plan though. If Josh decided not to, I was going to get Nathan's painted. He kept saying he wanted to be spiderman, and I kept trying to say, "How about a tiger, or pumpkin", and then the two kids in front of him both got Spiderman, so that was it. In case you ever need a cute Spiderman, give us a call!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment