Okay, so we've had the "MAMA" and "Daddy" down for a while, along with the occassional "duck", "dog", but yesterday Nathan woke up and pointed to Josh and said "That's JOSH". It sounds more like "Da Joss", but hey, it works. He did it all day long yesterday, and now when you ask him "Who is that", he will point and say "That's Josh". We've included a video for you, but please turn up your volume or it will sound like "DA". He doesn't say the "That's" part in this video, but maybe if I get one soon I will post it for ya!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comment:
Great posts! I love all the "action" shots and the videos!
Glad to see both your boys like swimming! We took a two week class with Benjamin, and he got less and less fond of it as we went. :( Maybe next summer he'll like it a little better
Post a Comment