Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He's Motoring Now!!!!


The title of this blog comes from my Daddy! He said this when my big brother Josh began crawling, so Mommy thought she would keep the tradition alive! Well, as you can see from the video, I am crawling now. Mommy is a little scared of this new activity that I've learned to do. She knows I will keep her on her toes. I have also learned to pull up to my feet in my crib. As a matter of fact, these developments both happened in the same night. I was a little late getting to bed that night since Daddy had to quickly come move the mattress to the next level. It is true that babies don't get the same amount of rest when new developments happen because I've not been getting the same amount of rest since Tuesday, January 15.

No comments: