Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trip to the Arboretum








We had a great time at the Dallas Arboretum on Wednesday, October 23. We went with a few of Josh's and mommy's friends from MOMS Club. It was all boys who were there, and they were all 2 or younger. Josh was the oldest. They all had a great time playing in the pumkins and hay, and also these little houses that they have there. Josh was so tired when we got home he slept for 4 hours. You will see that Nathan had a great time as well!

1 comment:

The Griffith Family said...

Yeah for the Griffithboyz blog!! What great posts - and such terrific pictures of your little guys. Josh looks like he is making the transition from a toddler to a happy little boy. He looks like he is having so much fun in these pictures - I wish I could be there to see him.

And what a precious smile Nathan has! From what Grandma says, he shows it off quite frequently.

Keep the posts a'comin, cause I'll always be a dedicated reader!